Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's Blog!!!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brett and I’m a student at Syracuse University. This semester, my public relations ethics class has been given the very exciting task of starting a blog. Working in groups, each team will be responsible for posting commentary revolving around current event issues. Ideally, we would like to select topics that pose ethical and/or moral challenges. My group has been assigned the very exciting topic of government. With the highly competitive presidential race going on it shouldn’t be that difficult to find something to discuss. However, although the presidential race is a large topic, we cannot forget about the other issues our government is involved in such as President Bush’s recent tax rebate proposal, the war in Iraq, education, immigration and healthcare. As our semester rolls on I look forward to presenting very interesting material that hopefully does not cause controversy, but sparks discussion.

No comments: